Career Mingle invites you to participate in our 3 day virtual design sprint with the aim of providing community tech solutions. During October 1st – 3rd, Career Mingle conference attendees will participate in a virtual remote competition.
The goal of the design sprint is to provide a collaborative platform for attendees to provide UX/UI solutions, engagement platforms, apps, websites, tools, prototypes, visualizations that will support the economic development, health & wellness, quality of living, and social equality of communities of color.
Who Should Participate?
- UX/UI Designers
- Front End & Back End Developers
- Community Engagement
- Business Leaders
- Product Managers & Marketers
- HR Professionals, Sales Professionals
- Government Relations
- Working Parents
- Hospitality Professionals
3 Day Overview
Coalescing & Ideation
- Who is the user?
- Brainstorm problem spaces
- Share problems with large group
Refining & Designing Solution, Interface, Wireframing
- Refine problem space exploration
- Pick one problem to solve
- Explore solution spaces
- Share solutions with larger group
Testing & Presentation
- Refine solution
- Test prototype
Teams, Design & Development
Prior to the 3-day conference attendees will have an opportunity to learn more about the Design sprint, network and form teams.
Possible Outcomes – Deliverables
- Online community or membership dashboards
- Career Pipeline Solutions
- Community programs and awareness platforms.
- Local Leadership/government awareness
- Business solutions for small business owners & entrepreneurs
- Assistance awareness (government, health, legal, business, etc)
- E-Learning Platforms (K-12, Higher Education)
- Childcare Innovation
At the end of the sprint, teams will present their projects to a panel of judges who will select winners based on User interface, Design, and solution/prototype provided for desired outcome.